It’s been a while since I have hosted a giveaway, so I thought it was about time I offered up a prize for one of my readers to potentially win. I’m trying to imagine what I would spend a £200 Amazon eGiftcard on… actually, come to think of it, I’m not short of ideas! We are about to renovate our kitchen so it would be nice to treat myself to some nice bits and bobs. The hardware in the new kitchen is going to be gold so I would absolutely love to buy some matching pieces – I’ve always fancied a gold cutlery set. This is definitely a very extravagant item but I am also coveting one of those Samsung Frame TVs – the ones that look like a work of art when not in use as a TV. £200 would go a long way towards affording one. If you enter, I wish you the best of luck!
The prize on offer
Times are hard in 2022 in a huge variety of ways. It seems like the price of everything is going up and up. What could be better than winning a whopping £200 e-giftcard for Amazon UK to help ease the financial pressure? Amazon used to be known as just a seller of books back in the day but these days there is hardly anything that they don’t sell. From groceries to tennis balls, mascara to jigsaws, dog treats to TVs… talk about a one stop shop. Which is why I have joined forces with a fabulous group of UK bloggers to offer up this fantastic prize for one lucky winner… that’s right, you could be in with a chance of winning a £200 eGiftcard for Amazon UK.
Let’s meet the wonderful bloggers who have pulled together the prize
Here are the bloggers taking part:
MeMoreMoney // We Made This Life // Restaurante Thailande // Melanie’s Fab Finds // Yorkshire Wonders // Stressed Mum // Renovation Bay Bee // Nine to Three Thirty // Cats Kids Chaos // Two Plus Dogs // Two Hearts One Roof // Jupiter Hadley // Claire Mac // Mind Over Money Matters // Birds and Lilies // Twins, Tantrums and Cold Coffee // Joanna Victoria // Mighty Mama Bear // Best Things To Do in York // Ecoralive // Miss LJ Beauty // The Grumpy Olive // Best Brunch or Breakfast // Live Well Way // On Your Journey // Life With Ktkinnes // My Healthy Temple // Best Lodges With Hot Tubs // Recipe for Home // Fox and Flora // Spilling Life Tea // Home Town Furniture // Home in the Pastures // Fruit Picking Farms // Testing Time Blog // The Green Shilling // Save and Earn // A Suffolk Mum // Sand and Sunshine // Not Got a Clue // It’s Me Chrissy J // Enjoy England For Less // Best Things To Do in Cambridge // Bubbly Nattie // Christmas With Katie // Mighty Mama Bear’s Book Blog // Things That Starts With // Gin and Cocktail Bars // Luxury Hotels and Spa Life // JET Virtual Assistant // Pretty Core // Make Changes Everyday // We Made This Vegan // Mum on a Budget // Dull to Desirable // At Home With the Bayfords // Healthy and Wealthy // Lifestyle Original // Mind Body Soul // Start Manifestation // Koody // Blogging 101 // Our House, Our Home // A Friend Abroad // Izzy Matias
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize, simply scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget and make as many entries as you like. Once you have visited each blog, click ‘enter’ to register your entry. The more entries that you make, the greater the chance of winning. You can come back each day for the duration of the giveaway to make more entries.
Terms and conditions
1. There is one prize of a £200 eGiftcard for Amazon UK which will be emailed to the winner within 48 hours of the end of the competition
2. There are no runner up prizes
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 18/03/22
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random
9. The winners’ name will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
10. The promoter is www.mumonabudget.co.uk
12. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions