Something a bit different on the blog today – Cass at Diary of a Frugal Family has tagged me in this so here goes.
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
Very boring but an americano with cold milk.
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
Tidy and brand spanking new! Have been to Ikea and now have a lovely new, uncluttered desk. Long may it stay uncluttered!
3. All-time favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
This is really sad but I can’t remember the last time I read a book… keep meaning to get back into reading but never do it. We have a holiday coming up so maybe I will take a book with me?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me.
6. Favourite video game?
I love the Red Dead and GTA series. Just wish I had more time to play video games, my PS4 spends most of the time gathering dust.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Cinnamon swirl – yummy.
8. Favourite film?
9. Favourite book?
See the ‘favourite author’ question above.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
“What’s for you won’t go past you” – have found this to be so true.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Building my Etsy business and getting my home exactly how I want it.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
16. Dream job?
I am doing it right now – a stay at home mum with various side hustles.
17. Played any sports?
I used to play cricket as a kid.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
Home decor on a budget.
21. What do you like to collect?
Things from Ikea – I swear everytime I go there I find something I didn’t even know that I needed.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Anxious but excited and happy.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
50 Pence haha.
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
I very rarely DM anyone.
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
Just more hours in the day would be nice, thank you.
26. Hogwarts House?
I am not into Harry Potter at all.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My kids… this year and every year,
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Some lovely sunny days together as a family.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Peace and quiet.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Daddy Pig, haha. I try my best but usually get things wrong.
35. Do you like surprises?
Good ones? Yes.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Falling pregnant whilst on the IVF waitlist.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I suspect it’s to happen shortly… taking the kids back to Haven, which we are keeping a secret.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
I’m not a huge dessert person but I can’t say no to Eton mess or anything meringue-y in general.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m not too fussed about anything citrus-y.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Eh? I would hope to be asleep, but I am often busy trying to convince a certain 2 year old to go to sleep, and eating is the last thing on my mind.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
An Introduction to Worrying about Everything.
48. Best animated film?
The Lion King… we watch it a couple of times a week and even then I don’t hate it which says a lot about how good it is.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
My husband impresses me constantly with his energy and ability to fix and make things.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go for dinner.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Go to the cinema or anywhere else where you have to be silent.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Cringing right now at the thought of pick up lines…
53. Best comic book character?
Not into comic books.
54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
Purse, phone and hand sanitiser.
55. Favourite drink?
Pepsi Max <3
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
Would love to go back to being a younger me and have more confidence in myself!
57. Kittens or puppies?
What a choice! Puppies, but only just.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Not really answering the question but I could eat sashimi all day every day.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I don’t wear lipstick.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
My current favourite is Maybelline Dream Urban Cover
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Don’t really have one but I follow a few fashion Instagram accounts for inspo.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
No plans yet.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Not very highbrow but Bowfinger had me howling… just seen that is 20 years old which makes me feel very old indeed!
66. Movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
My daughter but she gets so shy when singing.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Quentin Blake, my daughter is really into some of his books at the minute and it is bringing back some lovely childhood memories.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
My husband, we rarely get a chance to catch up with each other, life is so busy.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
I would love to explore Canada more, or do a roadtrip of the American Deep South.
73. Best way to decompress?
An early night with a cup of tea and a face mask.