Are you looking for a Stake referral code? Click this link, fund your account (£50) within 24 hours and spin the wheel to receive a free share worth up to £80 (at the time of writing).
You may have come here via my Trading212 promo code page – great news, I have found another trading platform called Stake that also dishes out a free share once you sign up, read on to find out more about the Stake referral code:
Stake is a trading platform that allows UK investors to invest in US stocks, commission-free.
Upon signing up and depositing £50 you will receive a free share in one of these three companies: Nike / GoPro / Dropbox (click on the name of the stock to see the current share price – at the time of writing on 09/12/2020 the shares were worth £103, £6.50 and £16 respectively but please check as obviously their value and the GBP/USD exchange rate can fluctuate a lot).
Sign up here and enter the referral code nicolak335 if you are asked for it – you must fund your account with £50 within 24 hours of signing up to get your free share. Don’t worry, you can withdraw your £50easily.
Here’s the full details of how it works:
- Sign up at Stake. The link should automatically entitle you to a free share, or you can input nicolak335 into the referral box.
- Fund your account by £50 within 24 hours of signing up – this is done via bank transfer in-app and is very fast and easy. To avoid any currency conversion charges I’d recommend getting the Revolut app.
- Spin the free share wheel to find out which of the 3 stocks you will receive. The free share will be revealed instantly but will hit your account within 3 working days.
- You can then share your Stake referral code with your friends – they will receive a free share and you will too.
- The £50 funding can be withdrawn straight away
Here’s how it played out for me: as in the example above, I got the GoPro share, so was out of pocket. However, I shared my referral code with my husband who got a Nike share (value at the time was $96.43), and because he’d used my referral link I got another free share which coincidentally was also in Nike – woo hoo!
As with anything, please read the T&Cs and make sure you are comfortable before taking the plunge. Good luck!