Mothers’ Day is definitely a day for celebrating all the mums in our lives, whether it be you yourself as a mum, your own mum, your friends who are mums. Society massively undervalues our role and I only wish that we were as appreciated all year round as we are on Mothers’ Day! This year, the day falls on Sunday 22nd March so you now have just a few short weeks to get organised. I am delighted to announce that I have teamed up with a whole bunch of my fellow fabulous UK bloggers to run a giveaway. Why not enter to win the prizes for a special mum in your life, or maybe even to treat yourself – you deserve it.
I hope when the time comes that your Mothers’ Day is exactly how you’d like it to be. Personally, I hope for lovely weather so we can have a fun family day out – no tantrums for a day would be great, if that’s not too much to ask for! But I would settle for a hot cup of coffee in bed before the day kicks off – it’s the little things.
This Mother’s Day some of the top UK parent bloggers have united to offer one lucky winner a fabulous bundle of goodies for Mother’s Day worth in total £200. What’s more we also have a Mother’s Day hamper for a runners up prize.
The Prize Bundle
One lucky winner will win a fabulous Mother’s Day Prize Bundle which includes:
This beautiful silk wrap from Fox & Chave is made from luminescent habotai silk, making it the perfect luxurious gift for any mum. It’s very versatile as well as stylish.
The Gift Set from Evolve Beauty is made up of their organic skincare bestsellers. It will leave your skin feeling deeply moisturised, plump and smooth. Contains 10ml Hyaluronic Serum 200, 30ml Daily Renew Facial Cream and 30ml Radiant Glow Mask.
Stay organised with this elegant weekly desk planner and A5 Notebook. The planner is perfect for busy mums to keep track of their schedules. The notebook has 192 pages of quality lined paper and is the perfect size to fit in your handbag.
This British-made premium quality traditional wooden jigsaw comes with a drawstring cloth bag and a high-quality box making it the perfect gift.
The perfect gift for any busy tired mum – a relaxing nights sleep! Sleep Master is an all-in-one sleep mask that combines light elimination and sound reduction. The soft and cool breathable fabric creates a relaxing effect inducing a refreshing deep sleep.
The AIRDRY™ Wine Glass Drying Rack holds up to 4 wine glasses. The rack suspends each piece of stemware well above the counter to give them plenty of air circulation, meaning glasses dry naturally with a crystal clear surface, spot and streak free finish.
A box of Chocolates!
Because who doesn’t love a box of chocolates!
The Runners Up Prize
There’s also a Runners Up prize of a Mother’s Day Tea and Treats Hamper from hamper.com.
Meet the bloggers
The parent bloggers teaming up to bring this fabulous giveaway are all listed below. Make sure you check out their blogs for amazing advice and inspiration, covering all kinds of topics including parenting tips and advice, family travel, slimming tips, humour, money saving ideas, competitions, self-love, healthy living, well-being, fashion, beauty and recipes.
How to enter
You can enter by completing as many widget entry options below as you like. All entries will be collected and one winner and one runner up will be randomly chosen. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- UK entries only.
- The giveaway will run from 12am 2nd March 2020 to 12am 16th of March.
- The winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner and runners up will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest.
- Prize open to over 18s only.
- If the runners up hamper be out of stock then a suitable replacement will be found.
- Anyone who unfollows before the giveaway ends or doesn’t complete the required entry action will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- We will be using a parcel service, such as ParcelForce, to send the Mother’s Day Prize Bundle, and their standard compensation will apply in the event of loss or damage.
- Some items may be sent directly by the supplier and we are not responsible in the unlikely event these go missing.